Work for us
Support workers needed - Full & Part time.
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of others? Are you caring and compassionate?
Here at Smile, we employ people to work in their local communities, providing a range of services for children and young adults with a range of disabilities. You will need to be committed and proactive – the work will make a real difference to the people you support. One of the great rewards is the satisfaction of being able to make a difference.
What are we looking for?
- A hands-on person who can think on their feet and assist with tasks as they occur
- Be able to handle many different situations
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- A full clean driving licence is essential
What we can offer you
- Based on individual needs our staff can often choose the hours they want to work, from full-time to just a couple of hours a week – it’s your choice.
- Comprehensive Training and Support right from the start.
- Mentoring on the job, and opportunity to develop your skills and progress – how far you go is up to you.
- 28 days holiday a year including bank holidays, pro rata for part-time staff
- Occupational sick pay scheme for all permanent staff on completion of a qualifying period.
- Good rates of pay
Because of the sensitive nature of our work, all Support Workers will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to all company information.
Call Dean Wearn 02380 616215 for further information or apply online below: